Credit Risk Analyst
Multinational on the agribusiness sector
Our client is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their team in São Paulo, SP. The individual will focus on credit analysis. The professional main responsibilities will be:
· Collate and ensure financial information is accurate so that the ground work of the credit analysis is ready (for clients and counterparties) in order to them to be submitted to the Credit Committee on a bi-monthly basis Supporting the opening of all new accounts, ensuring all relevant documentation is present and correct from a credit perspective.
· Housekeeping of all internal credit systems, ensuring all information is accurate and updated monthly following the credit committee.
· Creation of new credit files for all accounts granted a credit facility. Upkeep of existing credit files by ensuring the latest credit application, latest audited accounts, and all email correspondence is on the file.
· Record and maintain credit collateral taken to secure credit facilities offered to clients.
· Issuing facility confirmation letters basis after reviewing of credit facilities.
· Ad Hoc duties required by Credit Team.
Education and experience required
- Credit experience gained within a financial institution (brokerage commodities trading environment preferred);
- Some knowledge of OTC and listed derivatives markets with experience of Agriculture products (soft commodities) a distinct advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced Spanish will be a differential.