G4 Global Partners is a multinational recruitment company whose ambition is to promote a far-reaching impact on careers and businesses all over the world. Working with ultimate accuracy and expertise in a wide array of industries, we provide Specialized Recruitment, Market Mappings and Assessment Projects, in more than 48 countries and 150 cities.
We are looking for a Design Intern to be part of our Marketing team in Rio de Janeiro´s office. The ideal candidate should be challenge-driven, creative and willing to perform multiple tasks. To be successful in this role the candidate should have a performance-oriented and strategic mindset.
● Develop branding, marketing and communication strategies;
● Design and develop institutional materials to support the core business;
● Brainstorm new design solutions in order to innovate in a corporate environment;
● Conduct benchmarkings and keep updated about new design concepts;
● Support endomarketing initiatives;
● Combine design with strategic thinking.
Education and experience required
Ongoing Bachelor Degree – Marketing, Journalism, Social Communications, Design or
● Fluent English – Written and Spoken;
● Spanish knowledge will be a plus;
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
● Video editing knowledge;
● Graphic design production knowledge;
● Advanced PowerPoint and intermediate Excel;
● Design thinking concepts knowledge is a plus;
● Strong communication (verbal and written), as well as presentation skills;
● Hands on and ability to work independently, having ownership of the area;
● Business-oriented with a high-level of attention to detail.