Our client is looking for a Country Manager to join their team in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The individual will focus on participating in setting the strategic direction for the Company and providing input to long and short term (budget) planning for their region and the Company.
The professional main responsibilities will be:
Participate in the development of the corporate and country strategic and operating plans and ensure the region, district and branch plans are aligned with these plans.
Execute company marketing techniques and materials to develop leads, secure new customers, maintain existing customers and promote the company’s business & services.
Ensure all service functions are successfully integrated into the business and are focused on achieving excellent customer service and cooperation with all branches
Ensure that the company’s principles and standards are adhered to with respect to all resources, procedures and practices.
Coach the Managers in the region to optimize their personal performance and individual development.
Education and experience required
- Undergraduate degree (Commerce, Business Studies and/or engineering)
- 12-15 years of progressive leadership experience in multiple businesses branches/unit environment
- Fluency in Spanish, Advance English
- Strategic & aggressive commercial profile + Results-oriented
- Previous experiences in of the following industries: Mechanical or industrial engineering, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, oil & energy, logistics & supply chain