A multinational company in the technology sector
Our client is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their team in São Paulo. The successful candidate will be an objectives-driven professional, highly resilient and with loads of energy fully devoted to accomplishing his/her responsibilities. The professional main responsibilities will be:
▪ Leading a team of procurement and facilities management professionals in charge to support the business in Brazil.
▪ Motivating and inspiring his/her team to willingly pursue the team’s purpose.
▪ Seeking, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships in support of business success.
▪ Leading a procurement function, which supports a business that requires maximum speed to market.
▪ Providing the best value at the lowest total cost, with minimal risks.
▪ Managing relationships with senior members of the executive team
▪ Participating in multinational projects.
▪ Showing and demonstrating a total commitment to act in accordance with best practices and the highest ethical standards, at the same time that meets the expectations of the areas supported.
Education and experience required
▪ Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering;
▪ Post-graduate in Procurement and/or Facilities Management is a plus;
▪ 5-10 years of experience in the Procurement area. Knowledge of the facilities management area will be considered an important advantage;
▪ Experience in the technology sector will also be counted as a big advantage;
▪ Fluent English;
▪ Team leadership;
▪ Category management;
▪ Conflict resolution;
▪ Comfortable communicating effectively through diverse channels and with broader spam of colleagues at all levels in the organization.