Senior S&OP Analyst
Multinational retail company
Looking for a seasoned Sr. S&OP Analyst to join the US operations of one of our top clients in the Retail industry.
The Sr. S&OP Analyst is responsible for executing the Sales, Inventory, Operations, and Logistics processes for their assigned categories. This includes demand planning, developing production plans, inventory management, logistics planning, and facilitation of all data gathering and communications necessary for the S&OP&L process, including meetings, business reports, rough-cut capacity planning, and conducting management review meetings. The Sr. S&OP Analyst is also responsible for S&OP process improvement and establishing/reporting related business metrics and acting as a key contributor to procurement plans.
The successful candidate will gather necessary information from cross-functional teams and utilize that to develop production and inventory plans which will drive production, finished goods inventory, and financial plans of the segment. Key challenges include balancing supply and demand, understanding demand volatility, and create capacity utilization reports.
1. Develop and maintain finished goods supply plans for manufacturing operations both internal and external to meet customer demand (orders and forecast) within operational resources while achieving inventory and cost objectives for assigned families.
2. Provide inventory analyses and outlooks for cost, warehouse utilization, and co-manufacturing coordination.
3. Provide strategic what-if analysis for short- and long-term planning horizon.
4. Maintain planning data within ERP system: Safety Stock, Lead Times, Lot Sizes, Sourcing Rules, etc.
5. Help with the forecast maintenance process.
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help gathering Master Data to set up new items.
7. Responsible for managing cross functional/multi-site projects, work stream team activities, including content, timeliness, quality of deliverables, cross work stream integration, user acceptance testing, cutover implementation planning, and leadership status reporting.
8. Support creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor degree required (not exclusive) with major in a technical field preferred (e.g., industrial engineering, business, etc.); MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a planning framework
- Demonstrated ability to meet operational goals while also fostering a positive work environment
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership and coaching skills
- Analytical and planning skills to establish supply requirements