Multinational company on O&G services
Our client is looking for a Tender Manager to join their team in Rio de Janeiro, RJ. The individual will focus on will collaborate closely with our Business Development Managers to evaluate the attractiveness of new opportunities and establish a full understanding of tender requirements. The professional main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and communicate a tender plan for each tender;
- Host workshops with various stakeholders during the tender process;
- Ensure close collaboration and alignment with all departments during the tender process;
- Carry out detailed commercial and contractual reviews of tenders and prepare associated risk analysis with the relevant departments;
- Establish and challenge project costs in collaboration with our Integrated Solution Project Managers;
- Take tender to Board approval via Authorization-To-Tender (ATT) process.
Education and experience required
- Experience with tendering for complex offshore projects involving several internal stakeholders;
- Solid experience with pre and post-sale bid preparation functions;
- Fluent in verbal and writing communication in Portuguese and English is a must have for the position.