Account Operations Manager
Multinational IT solutions partner in Lima, Perú
Our client is looking for an Account Operations Manager to join their team in Lima, Perú.
We are looking for an individual that can act as a focal point for key accounts in order to
maintain the business relationship, identify a new business opportunity, offer customized
solutions, and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Manages the operational business relationship of mid-size to large for key accounts.
- Regarding Business Relationships, design and offer customized solutions in a strategic manner, and participate in key negotiations.
- Provide advisory to clients regarding projects and customer solutions in order to maintain strategic accounts and a favorable business relationship.
- Communicate operational process changes to external and internal clients.
- Accompany during the implementation stage, and follow-up to ensure operational and customer satisfaction.
- Manage a large team of account managers in order to support the sales operation and finalize negotiations.
Education and experience required
- Degree in engineering, economics, business & administration.
- More than 5 years of experience executing the role in multinational organizations.
- Knowledge of large-scale account management.
- Desirable Knowledge of banking, insurance, and consumer goods industry.
- Looking for a results-oriented professional, with a consulting mindset, commercially driven, and strategic planning.
- English – Fluent