Energy Trading Director
One of the leading companies in the energy sector
- Dealing with the elaboration and execution of the Business Plan of the company;
- Following the budget and the indicators of economic and financial performance of the company
- Coordinating the processes of governance and the unfolding of policies common to the group.
- Contact and relationship with associations and other relevant institutional stakeholders related to the sale of electric energy,
- Establish policies and guidelines for the processes related to the commercialization of electric energy;
- Development and execution of the Strategic Plan, aiming to maximize the profitability of the energy trading operations;
- Prospecting and commercializing electric energy in the free or regulated market;
- Manage planning studies of the operation of hydrothermal systems, with construction of
- Probabilistic scenarios of Settlement Price of Differences to support the activities of commercialization of energy in the Free Market, energy auctions;
- Structuring and developing opportunities, involving projects with renewable energy, distributed generation, intelligent networks, automation, storage and energy management and other related technologies;
- Structure and develop financial products related to the commercialization of energy, such as energy prepayment operations, year swap, source swap, etc;
- Establish, in conjunction with the corporate risk and credit unit, guidelines for credit analysis of counterparties for Energy Trading activities;
- Manage the energy trading portfolio, verifying the risks and limits of exposure;
Education and experience required
Graduated: Engineering / Economics / Administration, preferably.
Post Graduation / MBA (desirable).
Large experience in energy trading in the free market.
Deep regulatory knowledge about the electricity market;