Multinational company in the Insurance Sector
Our client is looking for a Technologist to focus on international operations across a number of key aspects of IT enablement - ITSM, DevOps, infrastructure standardization and the migration of workload to the public cloud. The individual will play a key role in driving the adoption of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for the public cloud (primarily AWS) to be consumed by infrastructure and software developer teams globally.
- Take the role of technical leadership to motivate and supervise the implementation
and adoption of global infrastructure & DevOps standards (technology & process)
and enable the effective consumption of public cloud.
- Plan and execute regular sprint planning sessions, quarterly, and annual planning
- Work on migration of key workload (from on premise to cloud) and provide
guidance on technology selection.
- Make recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience with a strong software and/or infrastructure background
- English – Required
- CI/CD tools and practices in a public cloud environment.
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) and the migration of workload to public cloud
Frameworks, .NET, databases and API services