Fiscal Council – Board Member
Multinational within the service sector
Our client is looking for a Fiscal Council (Board Member) to join their team in São Paulo. The individual will focus on providing some form of ex-post and ex-ante evaluation of fiscal policy and longer-run fiscal sustainability. The professional main responsibilities will be:
- Oversees the policies and procedures for accounting, financial reporting, internal control, to ensure transparency and meaningful portrayal of the Society’s financial position and business risk.
- examine the individual and consolidated interim financial statements
- Ensures the organization’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Recruits and selects an independent auditor.
- Reviews and assesses any key financial issues and risks, including their impact or potential effect on reported financial information
Education and experience required
- Top tier academic background
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business and IT sector
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals