G4 Global Partners is a multinational recruitment company whose ambition is to promote a far-reaching and impact on careers business all over the world. Working with ultimate accuracy and expertise in a wide array of industries, we provide Specialized Recruitment, Market Mappings, and Assessment Projects, in more than 48 countries and 150 cities.
This position will provide financial support for all G4 Global Partners offices, including Brazil, Argentina, Chile, USA, UK and all our startups around the world.
- Support the realization of Budget x Forecast x Actual analyzes;
- Work on P& L, Revenue analyses, Cost control and Pricing;
- Advice the decision-making based on the market and past/actual financial history, always focused on the best strategy for the business;
- Collaborate with back-office areas to drive process improvements and cost savings initiatives;
- Identify issues and enhancements to processes, implementing improvements;
- Support the sales team in the development of commercial proposals contributing with financial inputs and negotiation strategy;
- Create and improve reports and forecasting processes, finance controls and policies.
- Prepare company reports including weekly and monthly financial results and presentations for the CEO and Management team, including ongoing monitoring of performance and ad-hoc analyses related to their function;
- Support the accounting process for assigned areas including accounts payable and preparing monthly closing entries and reconciliations;
- Support the billing processes reviewing estimates and client invoices providing reports to clients;
- Improve reports models, forecasting processes, finance controls and policies.
Education and experience required
- Bachelor Degree ongoing in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields;
- Fluent English – written and spoken / Spanish knowledge will be a plus;
- International experience desirable (studying or work experience);
- Experience in the Financial area is a plus;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Proactive, analytical and hands-on profile;
- Business oriented mindset;
- Ability to work independently and with ownership of the area;
- Motivation to work in a multicultural environment.